Interested In Owning A Christmas Light Franchise?
Get all the advanced training of a franchise, without the franchise restrictions and membership dues!
ChristmasLightHanging.com makes it easy to start a Christmas light installation business. Feel free to read on, but do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call our Christmas light installation business trainer Mike at: (858) 231-2123
Our business model offers access to quality industry education and training. After being in the industry for over 20 years, our company knows exactly what’s required to start a Christmas light installation business. We know that cash flow can be difficult when businesses first start out. So we do not require affiliates to pay any money upfront and we do not charge any yearly fees upfront.
Why Joining The Christmas Light Franchise Industry Is An Awesome Experience
- Customers love coming home to Christmas lights after a long day at the office.
- Children love seeing Christmas lights on their home.
- Parents love having Christmas lights on their home for their children to enjoy.
- Business owners often see a boost in sales when they have Christmas lights installed at their businesses during the holidays.
Why Start A Christmas Light Installation Business?
- Aging Population
- Large increase in professional dual income households
- Extremely high profit margins
- Fragmented Industry
- No previous technical experience required to start
- Easy seasonal business to run
- Able to run your business from home or a small storage unit initially
- Able to operate as a stand alone business
- A perfect add on to an existing business
- Can keep employees during slow times
- Beginning your entrepreneurial journey with ChristmasLightHanging.com is a great way to build up funds that could be used to start an additional supporting business.
As A Stand-Alone Business, You’ll Be Able To:
- Enjoy the luxury of free time.
- Have a summer break before the Christmas Season preparations begin September after the school year starts.
- Always have a pocket full of cash for Christmas gifts.
- Have Christmas day off work (as your systems improve you will have a minimum 2 week break before returning to takedown lights)
- Enjoy the entire Ski and Snowboard season when the holidays are over!
- Have the Spring and Summer seasons off
As An Addition To An Existing Business, You’ll Be Able To:
- Maintain key employees.
- Cross-sell a business people love.
- Utilize trucks and equipment that would otherwise remain idle.
- Distribute all operational business costs among multiple businesses.
- Potentially expand into a more efficient workspace for all of your businesses. (ex. Renting a yard or building that would otherwise be tough to afford if you we’re only running one business from that location)
One Of The Best Seasonal Businesses To Own
While the Christmas light business is one of the best seasonal businesses to own as a stand-alone business, we do also recommend adding a second business. That way you can easily hire current employees to also work at your Christmas light business during the holidays. Owning a Christmas light installation business is a great way to start your entrepreneurial journey and build up funds for another business that you may have wanted to start, but weren’t able to start due to limited start up capital.
What is ChristmasLightHanging.com?
ChristmasLightHanging.com is a co-op marketing company, training company and the key to your successful future in the Christmas light installation business.
Utilizing The Internet For Your Seasonal Businesses Success
The ever-increasing competitiveness of the Internet is making it more difficult and expensive to succeed on your own with online marketing as time goes on, unless you join a co-op marketing company. Even just a few years ago, it wasn’t absolutely necessary to have a quality online presence with all the traditional marketing channels business will still finding success with back then. However, over the past few years marketing has radically changed. Today almost all businesses are focusing their marketing budgets on Internet Marketing. With the majority of people purchasing products and services online today, it’s more important than ever to make sure your business has a quality online presence that will allow it to stand out in today’s unique business environment.
The first step in the Internet Marketing process is to develop a website. Sure, a website can be developed for as little as $500 to $1,000. However, in order to make your website easy for people to find online, it’s necessary to initially spend a minimum of $2,500 – $3,500 for a properly designed and SEO optimized website.
An amazing website is useless without quality Internet Marketing and SEO. Once you’ve designed and posted SEO content on your website, the second stage begins. This process involves trying to get your website ranked on the first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. The initial process usually takes at least 6 months to potentially a couple of years before you’ll start seeing quality results. This marketing process usually has a minimum of 9 to 15+ steps, with each one of the steps costing anywhere from $300 to $500. After the initial SEO work has been completed, it’s necessary to pay for monthly SEO maintenance (usually costing anywhere from $300/mo. to $800/mo.) in order to keep your website ranked on the first page of the search results.
Why It Makes Sense To Join ChristmasLightHanging.com
- We offer expert level support and training.
- Proven marketing and sales techniques that will grow your business fast.
- No yearly upfront fees
- We offer product purchase assistance
- NO restrictions